How great that you can cook a turkey breast in your air fryer! That means that you can roast an additional breast if you’re having a huge crowd for Thanksgiving, OR if you’re having a smaller group, you can air-fry your turkey and leave your oven available for all the side dishes. You’ll need to have a large air fryer for this recipe – at least 5 quarts in size. If you have a smaller air fryer, you can try a boneless 3 pound turkey breast and cook it for about 35 – 45 minutes.
Air-Fried Turkey Breast with Maple Mustard Glaze
- Servings: 6
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5- pound whole turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pre heat air fryer to 350ºF.
- Brush the olive oil all over the turkey breast.
- Combine the thyme, sage, paprika, salt and pepper and rub the outside of the turkey breast with the spice mixture.
- Transfer the seasoned turkey breast to the air fryer basket and air-fry at 350ºF for 25 minutes. Turn the turkey breast on its side and air-fry for another 12 minutes. Turn the turkey breast on the opposite side and air-fry for another 12 minutes. The internal temperature of the turkey breast should reach 165ºF when fully cooked.
- While the turkey is air-frying, combine the maple syrup, mustard and butter in a small saucepan. When the cooking time is up, return the turkey breast to an upright position and brush the glaze all over the turkey. Air-fry for a final 5 minutes, until the skin is nicely browned and crispy. Let the turkey rest, loosely tented with foil, for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving.