Honey Mustard Pork Chops
One of the great benefits of air-frying is that it keeps foods moist. Nothing could be more important when cooking pork chops, which is why this recipe for Honey Mustard Pork Chops is designed for the air fryer. The marinade turns into a sauce that you can pour over the chops at the end, making it a one pot meal!Now Let’s Get Cooking
Featured Recipe Techniques
More about the skills used in this recipe.
Watch The Recipe Video
Air Fried Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 10 m
- Cook Time: 15 m
- Total Time: 25 m
- Servings: 2
- 2 bone-in pork chops 1-inch thick
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- olive oil
- 10 ounces Brussels sprouts halved
- ¾ pound mini gold potatoes halved
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the honey, whole grain mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and smoked paprika in a medium size casserole dish. Add the pork chops and pierce holes in the chops several times and turn the chops over to coat with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. If possible, turn the pork chops over 1 or 2 times during the marinating time.
- When ready to air-fry, remove the pork chops from the refrigerator and let them rest on the counter while you prepare the vegetables.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts and potatoes in the air fryer basket. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Air-fry the Brussels sprouts and potatoes for 13 minutes, tossing a few times during the cooking process. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer basket and pour the marinade over the top. Air-fry for 10-12 minutes at 400ºF. The pork chops should reach an internal temperature of 165°F with an instant read thermometer.
- Transfer the chops to a plate. Tent the chops with aluminum foil to rest.
- While the pork chops are resting, return the Brussels sprouts and potatoes to the air fryer. Air-fry at 400°F for 2 to 3 minutes until heated through.
- Plate the pork chops and pour the sauce on the bottom of the air fryer basket over the pork chops. Serve with vegetables on the side.