Spinach Artichoke White Pizza
You can use your favorite store-bought pizza dough for this spinach artichoke white pizza recipe, or you can try the recipe for pizza dough here.Featured In My CookbookAir Fry Genius Jump to Recipe (or scroll for photos and riveting information...)
Featured Recipe Techniques
More about the skills used in this recipe.
Spinach and Artichoke White Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 m
- Cook Time: 18 m
- Total Time: 28 m
- Servings: 2
- olive oil
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 8 ounce pizza dough
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Fontina cheese
- ¼ cup artichoke hearts coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in medium sauté pan on the stovetop. Add the spinach and the minced garlic to the pan and sauté for a few minutes, until the spinach has wilted. Remove the sautéed spinach from the pan and set it aside.
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 390ºF.
- Cut out a piece of aluminum foil the same size as the bottom of the air fryer basket. Brush the foil circle with olive oil. Shape the dough into a circle and place it on top of the foil. Dock the dough by piercing it several times with a fork. Brush the dough lightly with olive oil and transfer it into the air fryer basket with the foil on the bottom.
- Air-fry the plain pizza dough for 6 minutes. Turn the dough over, remove the aluminum foil and brush again with olive oil, air-fry for an additional 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and Fontina cheeses over the dough. Top with the spinach and artichoke hearts. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and dried oregano on top and drizzle with olive oil. Lower the temperature of the air fryer to 350°F and cook for 8 minutes, until cheese has melted and is lightly browned. Season to taste with salt and fresh ground black pepper.