In Air Fry Genius Meredith will help YOU become a genius with your air fryer.
Whether you’re a novice in the kitchen or a more experienced chef, Air Fry Genius takes home cooks beyond air frying as a trend, teaching you how to use any air fryer to create easy, delicious meals with less guilt than traditional frying.
Including 100+ recipes―from wholesome breakfasts to decadent desserts, and each paired with color photos―Air Fry Genius also includes Meredith Laurence’s signature tips and tricks for getting the most out of your air fryer using frying, roasting, and baking techniques to create healthier, faster, and less messy meals to impress your family and friends.
Those new to air frying will love Air Fry Genius‘s “Easy” recipes for beginners, along with tips on how to convert traditional recipes to air fryer recipes, air fry cooking time charts, and primers throughout the book on various air-frying techniques. Experienced cooks looking to enhance their culinary skills will also love this book, with recipes and ways to take their air-frying skills to the next level. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free recipes are abundant, as well as tips for planning ahead. All recipes includes nutrition information so you can be well-informed about what you’re eating.
- Snacks & Appetizers: Avocado Fries with Quick Salsa Fresca, Dill Fried Pickles, Veggie Chips, Cauliflower “Tater” Tots, Fried Mozzarella en Carrozza with Putanesca Sauce
- Bread & Breakfast: Hush Puffins, Peppered Maple Bacon Knots, French Toast & Turkey Sausage Roll-ups, Cheesy Olive & Roasted Red Pepper Bread
- Beef: Meatloaf with Tangy Tomato Glaze, Vietnamese Beef Lettuce Wraps, T-Bone Steak with Roasted Tomato, Corn & Asparagus Salsa
- Pork & Lamb: Blackberry BBQ Glazed Country-Style Ribs, Lollipop Lamb Chops with Mint Pesto, Crispy Pork Medallions with Endive & Radicchio Salad
- Chicken & Poultry: Nashville Hot Chicken, Thai Turkey and Zucchini Meatballs, Maple Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts, Sesame Orange Chicken
- Fish & Seafood: Lobster Tails with Lemon Garlic Butter, Shrimp Sliders with Avocado, Quick Shrimp Scampi, Crab Stuffed Salmon Roast
- Vegetarian Main Dishes: Corn and Pepper Jack Chile Rellenos with Roasted Tomato Sauce, Quinoa Burgers with Feta and Dill, Spaghetti Squash and Kale Fritters, General Tso’s Cauliflower
- Vegetable Side Dishes: Fried Green Tomatoes with Sriracha Mayo, Jerk Rubbed Corn on the Cob, Roasted Heirloom Carrots with Orange and Thyme, Parmesan Asparagus
- Desserts: Air-Fried Beignets, Hasselback Apple Crisp, Black and Blue Clafoutis, S’mores Pockets
Other Products You Might EnjoyMore In My Shop
Just a note… You should know that we are a participant in affiliate sales programs that allow us to earn a small commission for providing links to affiliated sites. The products are sincerely recommended by us and don’t cost a penny more for you.