Watch The Recipe Video
- Prep Time: 5 m
- Total Time: 5 m
- Servings: 1
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce orange liqueur such as Triple Sec, Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- soda water
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel a large strip of grapefruit about 1-inch wide and 2-inches long and set it aside.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and set it aside to chill.
- Fill a cocktail shaker three quarters full of ice. Add the gin, orange liqueur, elderflower liqueur and grapefruit juice. Cover the shaker with its top and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Using a strainer, pour the mixture over the ice in the tall glass.
- Top the drink with soda water.
- Bend the grapefruit peel strip in half lengthwise about 1-inch above the glass so that the grapefruit oil spritzes into the drink and then drop the peel into the glass. Garnish with grapefruit and orange slices if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 451 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Sodium 4mg 0%
Potassium 424mg 12%
Total Carbohydrates 53g 18%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 2g 4%
Vitamin A 56.6%
Vitamin C 111.5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.