A bloody Mary is the quintessential brunch drink... or maybe the drink you enjoy after the night before. It's fun to customize your own bloody Mary - there's almost nothing you can't skewer and add in! Here's a recipe for your classic bloody Mary.Jump to Recipe (or scroll for photos...)
Watch The Recipe Video
- Prep Time: 5 m
- Total Time: 5 m
- Servings: 1
- lemon wedge
- celery salt
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce or more if you like it spicy
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce roughly 1 teaspoon
- salt and pepper
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- roughly 1 cup ice cubes
- Garnish celery rib, cooked shrimp, pickled green beans, lemon wedges, stuffed olives, cooked bacon
Prepare a tall glass (flared pint, highball or Hurricane glass) by running the lemon wedge around the rim and dipping the rim of the glass into the celery salt. Set the glass aside.
- Combine the horseradish, Tabasco® sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, vodka and tomato juice in a pint glass or cocktail shaker. Squeeze a little lemon juice in.
- Fill a second glass with ice cubes. Pour the Bloody Mary back and forth a few times from one glass to another. This will chill the drink down and mix all the flavors. Finally, pour the drink (including the ice cubes) into the prepared tall glass.
- Garnish with any number of garnishes and enjoy!