This Pama Lychee-tini is the perfect cocktail to enjoy while you wait for the little monsters to run around your neighborhood collecting treats on Halloween.Jump to Recipe (or scroll for photos and riveting information...)
- Prep Time: 5 m
- Total Time: 5 m
- Servings: 1
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 1 ounce dry vermouth
- 1 ounce pomegranate liquor Pama
- ½ ounce lychee syrup from a can of lychees
- 2 lychees
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Stuff two lychees with a maraschino cherry each and skewer both lychees with a cocktail skewer. Balance the skewer over the rim of a martini glass.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, dry vermouth, pomegranate liquor and lychee syrup (from a can of lychees).
- Stir briskly together for 20 - 30 seconds and then strain into a martini glass.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 254 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin C 14.3mg17%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.