Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potato
The air fryer makes quick work of baking sweet potatoes. Not only is the inside light and fluffy, the outside skin is gently crisped and dried.Jump to Recipe (or scroll for photos and riveting information...)
Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Prep Time: 5 m
- Cook Time: 45 m
- Total Time: 50 m
- Servings: 4
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon or other spices
- Maple Syrup
- Pierce all sides of the potatoes several times with the tines of a fork.
- Rub olive oil all over the potatoes and season them generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Air-fry at 400°F for 35 to 45 minutes, turning the potatoes over halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve the potatoes, split open with your favorite toppings.