Watch The Recipe Video
- Prep Time: 5 m
- Cook Time: 10 m
- Total Time: 15 m
- Servings: 4
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 6 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- Spread the butter on one side of all 8 slices of bread. Assemble the sandwiches by placing four of the slices butter side down on a work surface. Divide the cheese between these four slices, and top with the remaining four slices of bread, butter side up.
- Pre-heat a skillet or griddle (ideally square in shape) over medium heat. Add the assembled sandwiches and fry on both sides until nicely browned – about 3 to 4 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 12g60%
Vitamin A 600IU12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.