Watch The Recipe Video
- Prep Time: 25 m
- Cook Time: 6 m
- Total Time: 31 m
- Servings: 24Makes 2 dozen
- 1 dozen eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon spicy brown or yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper OR ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place a rack in the pressure cooker and add 1.5 cups of water. Place the eggs on the rack and lock the lid in place. Cook under pressure for 6 minutes. Release the pressure using the Quick-Release method and transfer the eggs to an ice bath to cool. Peel.
- Slice the boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks, transferring them to a bowl.
- Crumble the yolks with a fork, and then add ¼ cup of mayonnaise, and the remaining ingredients. Combine well, and if you want the mixture creamier, add more mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon at a time. Season to your liking.
- Transfer the yolk mixture to a piping bag with a star tip, or to a large zipper sealable bag. Squeeze out all the air from the bag, seal it and force all the mixture to one corner of the bag. Snip off the end of the corner and squeeze the yolk mixture back into the halved whites. Sprinkle with a little paprika on top and garnish with any number of flavors – bacon bits, herbs
Amount Per Serving
Calories 19 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 10IU0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.