When you need something chopped in a hurry or you want to purée some ingredients, this chopper with a quad blade is a quick and easy appliance to turn to for help. It’s compact, but not too small for medium-sized jobs. With no center post sticking up in the glass bowl, it becomes super easy to scrape foods out of the bowl or pop the storage lid on top and store foods in the refrigerator. The motor separates completely from the lid and base so that it never gets dirty and all the other parts of the appliance are easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
• Powerful 350-watt motor for the toughest tasks
• Generous 7.25-cup tempered glass bowl with easy-grip side handles –
no staining or transfer of flavors
• Four precision-honed stacking stainless steel cutting blades allows for
even chopping for small jobs like chopping garlic, to generous portions
of your favorite homemade salsa
• 2 speed pulse operation for precise control of your ingredients, from
coarse to fine
• Pour thru lid for the perfect emulsification
• Silicone bottom base prevents slipping on countertop, while the silicone
ring on the motor house provides for a secure, comfort grip.
Other Products You Might EnjoyMore In My Shop
Just a note… You should know that we are a participant in affiliate sales programs that allow us to earn a small commission for providing links to affiliated sites. The products are sincerely recommended by us and don’t cost a penny more for you.