Blue Jean Chef® Reversible Electric Grill/Griddle
When it comes to needing a large flat surface, this reversible grill and griddle fits the bill. I use it every time I make pancakes because it allows me to make more at one time AND the shallow rim makes it very easy to slide a spatula underneath to flip them over. When I don’t want to grill outdoors, this electric grill is the perfect answer. Because the heating element is embedded in the cast iron surface, it heats quickly and evenly. The non-stick surface makes it super easy to clean and the tilting (and removable) lid helps me keep splatter to a minimum. There are even details you don’t see, like the kick stand that puts the grill at just the right angle for the grease to slide away from your food and into the drip pan below.
- Grill/Griddle is rated at 1,800 watts for fast preheating and temperature recovery
- Ribbed plate on one side provides perfect searing marks
- Flat griddle on the reverse side is perfect for crepes, pancakes, eggs or as a buffet warmer for flat bottom cookware
- No exposed heating elements, they are completely embedded in the die cast plate
- Grease drain allows fat and food particles to be swept into removable drip drawer
- Kick stand raises one end of the base to allow grease to freely flow into drip drawer when cooking fatty foods
- Curved glass lid can be held in two positions, fixed open to act as a rear splash guard, or closed to retain heat and reduce splatter
- Reversible plate is a PFOA free nonstick coating and is dishwasher safe!
- The grill comes with two accented designs, the front is a colored silicone, and the rear is stainless steel
- Adjustable temperature control from Keep Warm to 400˚F
Other Products You Might EnjoyMore In My Shop
Just a note… You should know that we are a participant in affiliate sales programs that allow us to earn a small commission for providing links to affiliated sites. The products are sincerely recommended by us and don’t cost a penny more for you.