Mini Stainless Steel Racks
These mini stainless steel racks are perfect for any pan you have and for any job, big or small. You can use multiples to fit an oval pan, a round pan or use all of them for a large roasting pan. I use them for roasting chicken, roasting a pepper or for cooling small baked goods.
- MULTI-PURPOSE COASTER-SIZED COOKING RACKS: Our patent pending and highly functional designer trivets may very well be the most versatile purchase you will ever make. This cooking accessory 6-piece set can be utilized in almost any way imaginable: as baking, cooling, steaming, broiling, grilling, or roasting racks in the kitchen, or even as unique plates, serving dishes, or display racks for presenting your culinary concoctions on the charcuterie board, dining table, or serving station.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: The tiny, circular square trivets allow for a great fit in virtually any electric cooker, instant pot, slow cooker, air fryer, broiler, convection oven, toaster oven, dutch oven, or warming device. Turn your saucepan into a steamer, your casserole dish into a roaster, and your baking tray into an oven crisper – all without the need to mess around with various sized racks, stands, and inserts. Our premium-crafted cook racks will become a staple in your home for years to come.
- COMPACT, CONVENIENT DESIGN: Our coasters take up very little space to store. Whereas other pot racks or holders are bulky and take up valuable counter space, our stackable rack stands are only 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) in size so they don’t impose on your precious and often limited elbow room. With its cute, sensible design, you can use a single rack to hold small dinnerwares such as saucers and serving dishes, or combine a few to hold large platters and other catering supplies.
- HIGH QUALITY, FOOD SAFE, OVEN AND DISHWASHER-SAFE: Made of pure 304 stainless steel (food grade), these wire racks do not contain any toxic or potentially harmful non-stick coatings or chrome platings, so there is no need to worry about any toxins flaking or leaching into your family’s food. And if you want to take a blowtorch to your sous vide or creme brulee, our heat resistant cookware can withstand temperatures of up to 662 °F or 350 °C without losing its structural integrity.
- MADE TO LAST WITH SUPERIOR WORKMANSHIP: Crafted out of thick, durable and reinforced wires, our wire cooling racks are nearly impossible to bend, twist, or warp with bare hands. Notice the legs which are welded individually to the outer frame – don’t let its simple appearance fool you! A design like this is rare because it demands far greater precision and attention to detail to manufacture – so much so that you would be hard pressed to find a similar product better made than ours.
Other Products You Might EnjoyMore In My Shop
Just a note… You should know that we are a participant in affiliate sales programs that allow us to earn a small commission for providing links to affiliated sites. The products are sincerely recommended by us and don’t cost a penny more for you.