I stopped using a salad spinner for a while because the greens available in grocery stores were always coming triple-washed. Ever since I started growing my own lettuces, however, I’ve needed my salad spinner again, plus salad spinners have so many other uses too (washing berries, washing herbs, etc…). I like the push-down motion of this one since it’s so much easier than yanking on a string.
- Easy, one-handed operation with patented pump mechanism and brake button
- Soft, non-slip knob locks down for storage, and a non-slip ring and wide base keep bowl steady on countertop
- Elegant, clear bowl is perfect for serving, and basket can be used separately as a colander
- Clear, flat lid allows for convenient stacking when not in use, disassembles for easy cleaning, and parts are top-rack dishwasher safe and BPA Free
- Capacity 6.22 qt bowl, 4.95 qt basket, Dimensions 10.5” x 10.5” x 6”
Other Products You Might EnjoyMore In My Shop
Just a note… You should know that we are a participant in affiliate sales programs that allow us to earn a small commission for providing links to affiliated sites. The products are sincerely recommended by us and don’t cost a penny more for you.