- MADE IN USA
- 15″ x 15″ x 1/4″
- made of carbon steel
- IMPORTANT you need an average of 1.5″ on all sides of your oven. Without enough clearance, your steel will get very hot while your air space above will not be hot enough to adequately cook the ingredients, resulting in badly burned crust.
- 15 inches square gives you larger round pizzas (15″) than the traditional 14 x 16, which can only hold a 14-inch round pizza, and has a nearly equal overall space (225 square inches) than the 14 x 16 (224 square inches). Fits perfectly on the Weber 22.5″ grill.
- Pre-seasoned, which is why the dark color. Re-season only as needed.
- Steel WILL NEVER BREAK, and will last for a lifetime.
- EXTREMELY HEAVY–Actual Weight of the Samurai™ is about 16 POUNDS.
- Steel pizza stones deliver a huge amount of heat very quickly to your pizza or bread.
- Matte finish surface allows steam to channel away quickly and keeps a nice appearance.
Other Products You Might EnjoyMore In My Shop
Just a note… You should know that we are a participant in affiliate sales programs that allow us to earn a small commission for providing links to affiliated sites. The products are sincerely recommended by us and don’t cost a penny more for you.